Know the objectives
Health and Ageing
Assuming that the problems posed by health and ageing are complex, that require capacity to deal with uncertainty and change, and from a scientific and practical point of view they cross disciplinary boundaries, transdisciplinary skills are required which, based on collaboration and creativity, redefine and reframe them and design meaningful solutions.
Transdisciplinary competencies require:
- integration of problem framing and problem solving,
- communication and collaboration between people of different disciplines and educational levels, and
- intelligent use of technologies and resources
By combining these competences, it is intended to support the construction of collective knowledge and increase the capacity for solving human problems.
In this framework, EIT Health’s Innovation Day is an opportunity where participants will be challenged to think innovatively about problems, to project for entrepreneurship and to communicate to specific audiences. In this event, participants are expected to develop the following competencies:
- transdisciplinary analyzes on health and aging problems;
- working in multidisciplinary teams with a view to transdisciplinarity;
- to project for entrepreneurship;
- to communicate effectively;
- student interaction with researchers and investors in the area of aging and health;
- transdisciplinary innovation in aging and health.